|Digital Power Meter
The DPM-10 is a Digital Power Meter intended for low and high
voltagepanel mounting in electrical switchboards. True RMS
measurements (scan time of 0.5 mSec) displays highlyaccurate
data on largeseven segment displays:
Data is displayed locally and can be transferred through
thecommunication link to a host computer via RS232 or RS48.
Large red LEDs, 4 digits, True RMS measurement, sampling rate 0.5mSec.
Any combination of displays can be programmed.
1. Voltage-Line to Line each phase (V, KV)
2. Voltage-Line to Neutral each phase (V,KV)
3. Current each phase (A)
4. Current-Max Demand each phase (A)
5. Active Power (KW, MW)
6. Reactive Power (KVAR, MVAR)
7. Energy (KWH, MWH)
8. Reactive Energy (KVARH, MVARH)
9. Power Factor (cos N)
10. Frequency (Hz)
* Voltage, Current ± 0.7 %
* Power, Active Energy ± 1 %
* Reactive Power, Reactive Energy ± 2 %
* Power Factor ± 2 %
* Frequency ± 0.2 %
* RS 485 communication with MODBUS RTU Protocol
* RS 232 communication (supplied with cable and software)
* Pulse initiator (KWH, MWH), 8A/250V programmable
* Voltage measurement- directly up to 690V, higher voltages using P/T's
* Current measurement C/T's - 5A (standard) or 1A
* Plug-in terminal connections
* Dimensions: 144 x 144 x 86 max, 1.3 Kg
* IP50 front, IP 20 rear
* Operating temp. 0-50oC
The DPM-10 incorporates RS 232 and RS485 with MODBUS Protocol, operating at a
baud rate of 1200 to 9600 bits/sec.
An optional communication software package is available for programming and supervision of
single units via PC.